What were the events that shaped you? What are your priorities? Your guiding principles? If you hope to be remembered for who you really are, disclose that person. Offer blessings, advice, insights, and bits of family history that might otherwise be lost forever.
- How To Take Charge Of Your Own Death
- When The Time Comes, Could You Let Go And Die?
- How To Avoid A Family Feud At The End Of A Loved One’s Life
- How Do You Tell Someone They Are Dying?
- Hospice Pain and Symptom Management
- How To Remain Hopeful At The End Of Your Life
- This Is How You Listen to a Dying Person
How to plan and prepare for excellent end-of-life care. Susan covers the various aspects of end-of-life care and describes the powerful benefits of planning ahead. [paragraph extra=""] [divider extra=""] [imic_button…